Monday, April 27, 2009

Modernest Cambodian Dress


These Cambodian girls are waring the hybrid modern Khmer and foriegn styles of dress. They are very attractive to look.

I have been noticing that many people who googled up "Khmer dress" or "Cambodian dress" ended up in the blog site. I also notice that I don't even have one on my page. So here, I am blogging about one of my Modern Khmer dress that I modeled in Asian Night Fashion Show 2006. The girls asked me if I can help them with modeling and participating in their fashion show, so I did, and it was so fun...lots memories... Here's a picture of me and my partner Muyhou in the back stage, preparing our walk routine. She's also wearing a modern Khmer dress. This picture was taken in 2006, when I was 19 years old. The Khmer dress was from Cambodia. If you want to get them in the US customized it will cost you up to 200 dollars. If you want to get them in Cambodia it's much cheaper, but then again you have to have connection.

0 comments on "Modernest Cambodian Dress"

Post a Comment